Rado sentence example
- This range of Rado watches also displays chunky faux diamond hour markers adding a shimmer to the gold watch.
- Hair, the James Rado stage musical, is as much a part of 60s culture as Woodstock and Haight-Ashbury.
- The story and lyrics for Hair - subtitled The American Tribal Rock/Love Musical - were penned by the writing team of James Rado and Gerome Ragni, with Galt MacDermot composing the music.
- In 2003, show creator James Rado gave the thumbs up to a new version of Hair, which set the drama in the 2003 Iraq War, instead of the Vietnam War.
- Rado has since withdrawn his support of this version of the production, finding to be untrue to the spirit of the musical.Advertisement