Radley sentence example
- of Oxford, the terminus of a branch of the Great Western railway from Radley.
- St Peter's College, Radley, 2 m.
- The Oxford and Cambridge boat-race from Putney to Mortlake on the tideway, the summer eights and the "torpids" at Oxford University, and the school races at Eton and Radley should also be mentioned.
- Lux Mundi and the Bampton lectures led to a situation of some tension which was relieved when in 1893 Dr Gore resigned his principalship and became vicar of Radley, a small parish near Oxford.
- History: wealthy socialite Radley Crown had a secret.Advertisement
- History: Wealthy socialite Radley Crown had a secret.