Radko sentence example
- Radko Dimitriev) on the left, or rather the left rear, about Yamboli, consisted of the 4th, 5th and 6th Divisions.
- Army, is generally called the Battle of Seliolu, while the other, the first conflict of Radko Dimitriev's III.
- Partly in order to develop the necessary frontage from the outset (in case of battle between Kirk Kilisse and the frontier), and partly in order to utilize the routes to the best advantage in a country much more difficult than that traversed by the other armies, Radko Dimitriev had formed his two leading divisions into four brigade columns - (a) a 4th Div.
- Radko Dimitriev.2 I.
- Heather Shepardson is the CEO of the Christopher Radko company, maker of fine holiday ornaments and decorations.Advertisement
- Heather Shepardson, president of Ever-Green Seasons and CEO of Christopher Radko, a division of Rauch Industries, came up with this wonderful invention.
- Christopher Radko ornaments are another popular brand that can be found virtually anywhere holiday decorations are sold.