Radial-canal sentence example
- E, Transverse sec- r.c. Radial canal.
- becomes a vesicle, the future r.c, Radial canal.
- manubrium and In C the marsupium (m) is formed as finger-like another below the process from the summit of the blastostyle, en closing the acrocyst; b, medusa-buds on the radial canal in blastostyle.
- t, tentacle; g.p, gastric pouch; r.c, radial canal not present in C and C'; c.c, circular or ring-canal; e.1, endoderm-lamella formed by concrescence.
- r.c. Radial canal.Advertisement