Radet sentence example
- Hirschfeld, Radet, Sterrett, Lanckoronski, Ramsay, &c.), and show them to have attained under the Roman Empire to a degree of opulence and prosperity far beyond what we should have looked for in a country of predatory mountaineers.
- Radet, La Lydie (1893) Kybebe (1908); W.
- Athen., &c., and his book Gordium (1904); Humann and Judeich, Hierapolis (1898); Radet in his work En Phrygie; Ramsay [in addition to articles in Mittheil.
- Radet, Lydie (1893) O.
- The formers Roman ambition was made more and more plainly visible by the occupation of the kingdom of Naples and of the Marches,and the entry,of Miollis into Rome; while Junot invaded Portugal, Radet laid hands on the pope himself, and Murat took possession of formerly Roman Spain, whither Joseph was afterwards to be transferred.Advertisement
- Radet, La Lydie et le monde grec au temps des Mermnades (1893); G.