Rade sentence example
- The port consists of an outer harbour, the so-called "rade" (roadstead) and the port proper, and occupies the course of the Adour from its mouth, which is obstructed by a shifting bar, to the Pont St Esprit, and the course of the Nive as far as the Pont Mayou.
- Detached details are given also in works upon Constantine (Manso), Julian (Mi eke, Rode, Neumann, Rendall), Damasus (Rade), Arianism (Gwatkin's Studies of Arianism, which gives a severe but trustworthy criticism of Rufinus and discusses the manner in which Socrates was related to him), the emperors after Julian (De Broglie, Richter, Clinton, the Weltgeschichte of Ranke, the Gesch.
- The primary function of Rade (UK) Ltd is on the disassembly of CRT containing products televisions and pc monitors.
- Oransz, Auf dem Rade durch Kroatien and Bosnien (Vienna, 1903).
- Rade (Jena, 1906).Advertisement