Rada sentence example
- Abrak Rada, a long black ridge in the middle of the desert.
- Rada Oesert -0 et Bushire CcJ :i.
- During the war he published The Wine Press (1914); A Salute from the Fleet (1915); Rada, a play (1915); and a volume of stories, Walking Shadows (1917).
- is Rada in the extreme S.E.
- From near Rada the boundary runs S.W.Advertisement
- The Rada sold itself to german Imperialism and called in the German bayonets to suppress the workers and peasants of the Ukraine.
- The most noteworthy Albanian writer was Girolamo di Rada (b.