Racemosum sentence example
- D. racemosum has recently been introduced and is probably hardy, but still on its trial in this country.
- Other kinds are E. compositum, flavum, Jamesi, racemosum, ursinum.
- I find the native racemosum as good as any.
- On the other hand, not a few are quite unlike any other known kinds, such as the charming R. racemosum, in which we have a distinct new type of Rhododendron.
- R. racemosum is the most useful and distinct of these new kinds, growing without any trouble, and readily increased.Advertisement