Rabirio sentence example
- 49, De haruspicum responses, 19, Pro Sestio, 47, Pro Rabirio, passim; Mommsen, Hist.
- The speech against Vatinius was an attack upon a witness under examination; that de Domo was made before the Pontifices; that pro C. Rabirio perduellionis reo in the course of a provocatio to the people; and those pro Ligario and pro rege Deiotaro before Caesar.
- pro Sexto Roscio, pro Murena, pro Cacina, de lege agraria i.-iii., pro Rabirio perduellionis reo, pro Rabirio Postumo, pro Roscio Comoedo, and in Pisonem.
- The speeches pro Roscio Comoedo, pro Rabirio perduellionis reo and pro Rabirio Postumo are only known from Italian copies of the transcript (now lost) made by Poggio from lost MSS.
- 57-58; Cicero, Pro Rabirio, 8; Hirtius (?), Bell.Advertisement