Quizmo sentence example
- If you're looking for a fun way to teach math concepts, Quizmo math board games can be a perfect solution.
- Quizmo board games were published by Milton Bradley, a board game company that is now owned by Hasbro.
- Many Quizmo board games can be played with up to 20 people, making it easy for teachers to involve a large group in the fun.
- There are Quizmo versions available for just about any topic, including many games for learning math.
- Quizmo math games come in two main skill levels: intermediate and elementary.Advertisement
- Elementary games focus on simple math concepts and vocabulary, while intermediate Quizmo games are geared toward older children.
- You can purchase Elementary Quizmo games as a set of six.
- This set of Quizmo games is aimed at children in first through third grade.
- The Advanced Elementary Quizmo games are geared toward children who are a little older, generally in fourth and fifth grade.
- Targeted at a wide range of ages, typically from third through eighth grade, the Intermediate Quizmo games help children become proficient in the math skills they need to be successful.Advertisement
- Also aimed at children in grades three through eight, the Intermediate Plus series includes many of the favorite Quizmo games of the other sets.
- Rather than buying the entire set, you can purchase many of these Quizmo games individually.
- Sets of six Quizmo math games generally retail for just under $70.
- You can sometimes find great deals if you shop near the end of the school year, and online auction sites like eBay often have used Quizmo games for sale.