Quinctius sentence example
- Quinctius Flamininus, and became members of the Achaean League.
- Quinctius Flamininus, after proclaiming the liberty of Greece at the Isthmus, restored Corinth to the league (196).
- The amphitheatre was erected by the same two magistrates who built the smaller theatre, C. Quinctius Valgus and M.
- At the end of the 3rd century there was a circle of enthusiastic phil-hellenes among the Roman aristocracy, led by Titus Quinctius Flamininus, who in Rome's name proclaimed the autonomy of the Greeks at the Isthmian games of 196.
- Titus Quinctius Flamininus >>Advertisement
- Quinctius Flamininus, restored all their lost possessions and sanctioned the incorporation of Sparta and Messene (191), thus bringing the entire Peloponnese under Achaean control.
- Quinctius Flamininus.
- Quinctius Flamininus in 198 B.C. The city was famous for its black hellebore, a herb which was regarded as a cure for insanity.
- Titus Quinctius Atta >>
- TITUS QUINCTIUS FLAMININUS (c. 228-174 B.C.), Roman general and statesman.Advertisement
- Quinctius their general, having conquered King Philip and the Macedonians, declare all the Greek states which had been subject to the king henceforward free and independent."
- CINCINNATUS, 1 Lucius Quinctius (b.