Quien sentence example
- The works were edited by Le Quien (2 vols., fol., Paris, 1712) and form vols.
- le Quien, Oriens Christianus (Paris, 1740); J.
- This town, which since the middle of the 6th century was also called Sergiopolis, acquired importance as a place of pilgrimage, and became a bishop's see (Le Quien, Oriens Christ.
- Quien, the interrogative pronoun which has taken the place of the old qul, seems to come from q u e rn.
- Le Quien, Nullite des ordinations anglicanes (1725), Nullite des ordinations anglicanes de'monstree de nouveau (1730).Advertisement