Quickfire sentence example
- Ranger made a quickfire 43, while Palin looked imperious as he smashed seven fours and a six.
- He regaled the company with a quickfire collection of diverting anecdotes and stories.
- The touchscreen Quickfire resembled the Sidekick with its slider design and QWERTY keyboard.
- The first is called the Quickfire Challenge, in which the chefs must create an original dish out of unusual or uncommon ingredients.
- This challenge is much more involved than the Quickfire, and can include almost any type of culinary challenge you can think of.Advertisement
- There have been numerous winners of Quickfire and Elimination Challenges, the performance tests that give the judges criteria for rewards and weekly eliminations.