Ques sentence example
- Car tot lo mon sap, quel papa no es negun et que el fa tot go ques vol del papa et de la esglea."
- The amount of French capital invested in French colonies and protectorates, including Algeria and Tunisia, was estimated in 1905 at Li 20,000,000, French capital invested in foreign countries at the same date being estimated at ten times that amount (see Ques.
- His knowledge of foreign affairs was, however, peculiarly useful at a juncture when boundary ques tions were the subjects that chiefly attracted public attention.
- Stouff, Pouvoir temporel des eve e ques de Bale (2 vols., Paris, 1891); R.
- Briart, " Sur le relief du sol en Belgique apres les temps paleozo ques," Ann.Advertisement
- Even Jeremy Bentham, restive under appeals to vague and intangible standards, breaks out in despairing indignation against the word " ought " as " the talisman of arrogance, indolence point of the particular theist who speaks to the ques tion.