Quaye sentence example
- quaye company even built a river key with its own large warehouse, Victoria Wharf, just east of the entrance lock.
- quaye Boat of Heaven had already left the key.
- quaye moat, now dry, that surrounded the palace can still be seen along with a medieval key.
- quaye main key or docks was now to be found on Point.
- quaye high level of the ground inland from the river brought the coal to the key side well above key level.Advertisement
- quaye main village, clustered around the ferry key has about 30 houses.
- quaye alarm was first raised by the harbor security officer on the main fish key gate.
- quaye view from across the Downs to Swanage Bay Arriving at Swanage, make for the newly restored pier and stone key area.