Quatremere sentence example
- See especially on this last point (against Quatremere, Journ.
- Etienne Marc Quatremere >>
- References to Palmyra in later times have been collected by Quatremere, Sultans Mamlouks, ii.
- Quatremere (3 vols., Paris, 1858), often republished in the East, and a French translation was made by McG.
- 1348) is known at present by extracts given by Quatremere and Amari.Advertisement
- C. Quatremere de Quincy, P. le Bas, C. F.
- of the Matla`u's-Sa'dain - a choice Persian MS. work of 1495 - introduced to Orientalists in Europe by Hammer, Jahrbucher, Dorn and (notably) Quatremere.
- 1 Quatremere, Sultans Mamloucs, ii.
- The death of the scholar Quatremere had left this post vacant in 1857.