Quartermaine sentence example
- Livingston portrayed Emily Quartermaine on GH from 2003 through May of 2008.
- During the February sweeps of 2007, the character's father Alan Quartermaine (played by Stuart Damon a veteran of more than 20 years) was killed off.
- The attrition of the Quartermaine clan in Port Charles is a bone of contention with many fans.
- Steve Burton - The heir to the Quartermaine family suffered a brain injury in the mid-90s that led to a transformed personality and character dynamic.
- Lee began as Lila Quartermaine in 1978 and was a beloved feature of the show until her death in 2004.Advertisement
- Doctors Alan and Monica Quartermaine worked, loved, and hated each other for many years on General Hospital.
- Tracy's sons Ned and Dillon are both off screen and Jason, though a Quartermaine by birth remains at odds with his family and does not consider himself one of the clan.
- The modern day GH is gradually returning to the hospital setting, with attention being focused on characters like Doctor Robin Scorpio, nurse Elizabeth Webber, Doctors Patrick and Noah Drake and Doctor Monica Quartermaine.
- He arrived at General Hospital in the spring of 1976 with his wife Dr. Monica Webber (later Quartermaine).
- Steve Burton began his tenure on General Hospital as Jason Quartermaine, the illegitimate child of Dr. Alan Quartermaine and his mistress Susan Moore.Advertisement
- He was the golden boy of the Quartermaine family, he was the perfect good boy with all the hopes and dreams of the family's future in medicine and business pinned on him.
- That all changed in 1995 when drunken brother A.J. rammed their car into a tree and Jason Quartermaine perished to a brain injury that destroyed his personality.
- Although Jason maintains a very strained relationship with his mother, most of the Quartermaine portion of his family has passed away.
- The first family of Port Charles, the fictional city where the show is based, is the Quartermaine clan, led by industrialist Edward Quartermaine.
- Alan (now deceased, yet periodically returning to the show to haunt his sister) and Monica Quartermaine have strong ties to General Hospital.Advertisement
- These families are closely tied to both the hospital and the Quartermaine clan.
- He was trying to make AJ see reason, but AJ lost control of the car and the accident left Jason Quartermaine, future medical student in a coma with brain damage.
- When Jason woke up, he was a different person with no memory of his life as Jason Quartermaine.