Quarter-inch sentence example
- High velocity lenses don't break, chip or crack when hit with a quarter-inch diameter steel ball moving at a speed of 150 feet per second.
- Natural peanut butter has a quarter-inch of oil at the top when you first open the jar, but that should take all of 10 seconds to stir in.
- Pin carefully, and then sew down both of the angled sides, leaving a quarter-inch seam allowance.
- Sew this side, leaving a quarter-inch seam allowance.
- Sew the pieces together, leaving a quarter-inch seam allowance.Advertisement
- Stack the two piece with the right sides together and sew down the straight and curved outer edges, leaving a quarter-inch seam allowance.
- Moles that may signal skin cancer don't have such a regular appearance and are usually larger than a quarter-inch across.
- His design used hardened quarter-inch leather, reinforcing the eight segments and adding a wide bill on the back to keep water (and other debris) from going down a firefighter's back.