Quai sentence example
- Lord Salisbury and Waddington at the instance of Bismarck, that, when convenient, France should occupy Tunisia, an agreement afterwn.rds confirmed (with a reserve as to the eventual attitude of Italy) in despatches exchanged in July and August 1878 between the Quai dOrsay and Downing Street.
- The most important of these is the Franz Joseph Quai, 1 m.
- This is intersected first by the Quai Gambetta, and farther back by the rue Victor Hugo and the rue Nationale, which contain the principal shops.
- dong quai to be an effective analgesic.
- In addition Dong Quai acts as a nerve and smooth muscle relaxant, has pain-relieving properties and is a circulatory stimulant.Advertisement
- The Quai Mehemet Ali, which lies along the canal for upwards of a mile, contains the chalet occupied by Ferdinand de Lesseps during the building of the canal.
- Dong Quai is referred to as the female ginseng herb.
- Chinese herbalists remove the healing substances from dong quai by soaking or boiling the herb in wine and consuming it in liquid form.
- Don Quai (also called Anegelica sinensis, tang kui and female ginseng) is popular for treating gynecological conditions, mild anemia, fatigue and high blood pressure.
- Additionally, many supplements can be found that contain black cohosh (Cimicifugaracemosa) or dong quai (Angelica sinensis), which are herbs high in phytoestrogens.Advertisement
- Herbs used to treat amenorrhea include dong quai (Angelica sinensis), black cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa), and chaste tree (Vitex agnus-castus).
- Herbs used to treat oligomenorrhea include dong quai (Angelica sinensis), black cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa), and chaste tree (Vitex agnus-castus).
- Herbal supplements that benefit individuals who have iron deficiency anemia include alfalfa, burdock root, dandelion, dong quai, mullein, nettle, raspberry leaf, shepherd's purse, and yellow dock.
- Iron is found in the same herbs as calcium, and in the Chinese herb dong quai (angelica), as well as other herbs.