Quaedam sentence example
- Tertio, Propositiones quaedam eminentissimae, ad Triangula sphaerica mird facilitate resolvenda....
- The chronicler represents the archbishop as saying "Inventa est quoque nunc carta quaedam Henrici primi regis Angliae per quam, si volueritis, libertates diu amissas poteritis ad statum pristinum revocare."
- Bacon, whose previous writings had been mostly scattered tracts, capitula quaedam, took fresh courage from this command of the pope.
- Fortunately we have in the Acta quaedam what is in effect the autobiography of the saint.
- Next to the Acta quaedam comes in value Polanco's Vita Ignatii Loiolae, which is published in the Monumenta historica Societatis Jesu now in progress.Advertisement
- He had previously published some medical and botanical dissertations, besides his Exercitationes quaedam Mathematicae, containing a solution of the differential equation proposed by Riccati and now known by his name.
- The De Ecclesia was published by Ulrich von Hutten in 1520; other controversial writings by Otto Brumfels in 1524; and Luther wrote an interesting preface to Epistolae Quaedam, which were published in 1537.
- Anderson of Aberdeen, in the supplement to his Apollonius Redivivus (Paris, 1612), but by far the best is by Robert Simson, Opera quaedam reliqua (Glasgow, 1776).