Quadruplicity sentence example
- Signs within one of the four elements: earth, air, water, and fire, are believed to do best with the other signs located within the same quadruplicity.
- Astrological compatibility works within two sectors: the sector of quadruplicity and the sector of the elements.
- Quadruplicity refers to the grouping of four astrological signs that have the same quality; either cardinal, fixed or mutable.
- Each of the three quadruplicity categories contains one star sign from each of the elements.
- Understanding quadruplicity can be complicated, but for now, the most important information to remember is that Leo is categorized as a "fixed" sign.Advertisement
- Scorpio's quadruplicity is found in the fixed category.
- Taurus belongs to the quadruplicity of "fixed" signs and to the triplicity of the earth element.
- Virgo is an earth sign, but her quadruplicity is mutable.
- Mutable signs do not feature the solidity of the fixed quadruplicity, nor do they possess the drive of the cardinal, but their predilection towards adapting makes them eager to learn and solution-oriented.
- It is the quadruplicity aspect of Virgo that makes this earth sign a natural perfectionist and problem solver, and these fundamental character traits carry over into Virgo's intimate relationships.Advertisement
- Both of these zodiac signs have their quadruplicity in the "fixed" category.
- The element of fire combined with its cardinal quadruplicity makes Aries a great fan of change and an enemy of boredom.
- The second deals with the mutable quadruplicity of Pisces.