Qts sentence example
- The fruit crop of 1899 included 1, 97 8, 797 bushels of apples, 19,341 bushels of pears, 6054 bushels of peaches, 4942 bushels of plums, 1183 bushels of cherries, 487,500 It) of grapes, 568,640 qts.
- of strawberries, 124,760 qts.
- of raspberries and 105,290 qts.
- One of the three QTS tests you must pass to become qualified is a generic ICT skills test.
- In practice, these candidates are likely to be closer to achieving the QTS Standards than supernumerary trainees.Advertisement