Qatwali sentence example
- Promise you'll barter my freedom if Qatwali imprisons me on this peace mission.
- Waiting until nightfall, he changed into clothing more suited for the Qatwali society and covered his face with a hood to creep into the city.
- The Qatwali have landed their army nearby.
- A'Ran fought his way through the Qatwali invaders to the secret battle planner hidden within one of the hills.
- Qatwali was as ruthless in battle as he was.Advertisement
- Qatwali is distracted with the land battle and the Yirkin won't be looking where we launch.
- He watched, confirming the far side of the planet wasn't the focus of either Yirkin or Qatwali forces.
- The Qatwali would think themselves winning as his men withdrew.
- She followed Evelyn into the craft, seeing only one Qatwali warrior to pilot the craft.
- She hadn't noticed how rundown A'Ran's home in exile was until she saw the house of the Qatwali refugees.Advertisement
- The Qatwali warriors had looked her over in full light, as if to ensure she was no threat, then dismissed her with a look that said she ranked lower than the tarantula cat clinging to one wall.
- A few minutes later, a group of Qatwali left the room.
- The Anshan ships didn't work like the Qatwali ships did; her access needed to be programmed into the computer, but she'd broken the pad before Ne'Rin could do it.
- I'm destroying all Qatwali and Yirkin on the surface of Anshan.
- The space battle stopped completely as Qatwali, Anshan, and Yirkin alike watched the devastation of his planet.Advertisement