Pre-planned sentence example
- The world was being reordered according to a pre-planned agenda for which the ground had been prepared.
- The benefit of textbooks is that lessons are usually pre-planned.
- You may have difficulty buying a pre-planned curriculum and will most likely need to create one specifically geared to your student.
- While a pre-planned home birth with a midwife can be a walk in the park, many pregnant women's worst nightmare is an unassisted home birth or giving birth in a taxi on the way to the hospital.
- Use a pencil on your mask and draw an eye catching symbol or shape and fill in the segments with paint in a pre-planned order.Advertisement
- Games: If your guests are young, it may be necessary to provide some pre-planned activities for them to get the party kicked off.