Pre-assembled sentence example
- The roof is a pre-assembled steel frame with 200mm mineral wool insulation and 75mm mineral wool batts.
- With its pre-assembled, adjustable steel tripod, the NexStar 60 SLT can be up and ready to use in a matter of minutes.
- Whether the seat is pre-assembled or requires assembly after purchase.
- Sliding closet doors can be purchased pre-assembled, which makes installation easier for the non-professional.
- Patio door kits come pre-assembled in either wood, vinyl, aluminum or steel frame models.Advertisement
- One problem with ordering a pre-assembled basket is that there's no choice as to what's inside it, so it's likely some items will be better received than others.
- The cost of shipping for most deliveries is significant, but it may be cheaper for local organizations, or you may be able to pick up pre-assembled groceries and meals and avoid the shipping cost altogether.
- If you want to graduate to the quality found in kit vehicles but don't feel you have the time or energy to put your car or truck together, some RC car manufacturers offer RTR (Ready to Run) pre-assembled versions of kit vehicles.