Pouted sentence example
- Sarah had pouted for a bit about not being able to wear her rings, but recovered quickly.
- "I don't mean to snoop," she pouted defensively, adjusting her seat-belt.
- hilarious send-up he pouted and preened at the stand-up, before giving it a quick dancing twirl.
- His face bears high cheekbones with pouted lips, eyes almost almond in shape with a lean form like that of a wiry cat.
- pouted lips, eyes almost almond in shape with a lean form like that of a wiry cat.Advertisement