Pope john xxiii sentence example
pope john xxiii
- To the south of this village, on the Rhine, was the castle of Eicholzheim, which acquired some celebrity as the place of confinement assigned to Pope John XXIII.
- During the year 1413 the arrangements for the meeting of a general council at Constance were agreed upon between Sigismund and Pope John XXIII.
- While the commission was engaged in the prosecution of its enquiries, the flight of Pope John XXIII.
- In 1397 he had sought to vindicate his right of visitation over the university of Oxford, but the dispute remained unsettled until 1411 when a bull was issued by Pope John XXIII.
- In one instance, they both saw Pope John XXIII appear within a blue light.Advertisement