Polyesie sentence example
- In the south-eastern corner of Poland they are called podlasie, and are in a measure akin to the polyesie of the Pripet.
- Forests cover nearly 50% of the area in the north (that is, in the Polyesie) and 15% elsewhere.
- In the Polyesie the principal occupations are connected with the export of timber and firewood, the preparation of pitch, tar, potash and wooden wares, and boat-building.
- The southern part of the government is flat and has much in common with the Polyesie of the government of Minsk; it is, however, more habitable, the marshes being less extensive.
- The remainder of the government, which is quite flat, with an imperceptible slope towards the marshes of Pinsk, is known as the Polyesie (see MiNsx).Advertisement