Politik sentence example
- Hojer, Ofversigt of Sveriges yttre politik wider dren 5676-1680 (Upsala, 1875).
- After his death his lectures on political subjects were published under the title Politik.
- To the period of his political activity belong Zur Geschichte der deutschen Reichsversammlung in Frankfurt (1849); Heinrich von Gagern (1850), in the series of Manner der Gegenwart; and the anonymous Vier Monate auswartiger Politik (1851).
- In 1851 he brought out a life of Count Yorck von Wartenburg (Berlin, 1851-1852, and many later editions), one of the best biographies in the German language, and then began his great work on the Geschichte der preussischen Politik (Berlin, 1855-1886).
- The films here barely conceal the cold war politik behind them.Advertisement
- Of most permanent value, however, is his autobiography, Mein Anteil an der Politik, 5 vols.
- Politik Alexanders des Grossen in Klio, v.