Pointy-toed sentence example
- Pointy-toed shoes work best for petites.
- Plenty. For example, if you try to walk more than a block in your pointy-toed stilettos, you're going to wish those shoes were anywhere but on your feet.
- If you're looking for something a little more modern, try the Courtney--a pointy-toed canvas flat with a skull and crossbones design for a funky, gothic look.
- A pair of pointy-toed red stilettos peeping out of the bottom of black trousers can be a great look for work, and red shoes are a good way to add interest to an otherwise dull suit or dress.
- Choose a pointy-toed boot for an elegant, professional look.Advertisement
- They're not like the pointy-toed, high heeled shoes some of us are used to, and that's definitely a good thing.
- Pointy-toed flats like these looks stunning with pinstripe pants and a matching suit-jacked!
- The classic, pointy-toed black heel will never go out of style.
- High heels were not just high, they were pointy-toed stilettos that went on for miles and were shiny or sparkly or in a wild print.