Point-by-point sentence example
- The sine-condition is in contrast to the tangent-condition, which must be regarded as the point-by-point representation of the whole object-space in the image-space (see Lens), and according therefore the equation n tan u/tan u' = C must exist.
- In the point-by-point method the shaft of an alternator, or an alternating current motor driven in step with it, is furnished with an insulating disk having a metallic slip inserted in its edge.
- But his attempt at a point-by-point rebuttal was dishonest in the extreme and, frankly, pathetic.
- He has certainly not indulged in a careful reading or point-by-point refutation of Luther, or indeed of any classic Protestant writer on justification.
- It also does not have to be a point-by-point recap of your interview.Advertisement
- Professional home inspectors review all the major construction and functional aspects in a home, going point-by-point down their checklist.