Plumstead sentence example
- The southern outfall works of the London main drainage system are at Crossness in the neighbouring lowland called Plumstead Marshes.
- One went to Peckham Rye, and the other went to Southwark Park, replacing a smaller bandstand which went to Plumstead.
- After all it is likely that some of the classic motorbikes on show will have been made in Plumstead!
- There are big busy roads all the way to Plumstead, then suburban backroads to Erith.
- A rectangular flat-roofed canopy extended from the building, over the platform, and demonstrated an intricate pointed valance (see Plumstead ).Advertisement