Pjamas sentence example
- It's dressed in a lavender, pink, or blue, star-shaped bunting with adorable glow-in-the-dark pjamas & hairbrush.
- How you can have a dramatic sword fight while wearing pjamas and still come out of it looking cool, I have no idea.
- Silk kimonos, boxer shorts, pjamas - We bring you the best of Thai silk direct to you.
- He wears a white linen shirt, stripy trousers that may be pjamas, soft leather moccasins at his feet.
- Consider wearing bed socks and a nightcap, as well as thermal underwear and a warm nightdress or pjamas.Advertisement
- If you're looking for a new nightie, chemise, pjamas or a robe then you'll have a great choice.
- She was kindness itself and when we arrive d a clean nightie and pjamas were laid on the bed.
- The line also included nightwear, from traditional striped pjamas for boys to embroidered kaftan shirts for girls and fine needlecord dressing gowns.
- But this time the spooky actress has really outdone herself, stepping out in what appears to be a pair of pjamas.
- Use just one or two drops of lavender, rose, chamomile sandalwood or palmarosa on their pjamas at night to help them sleep.Advertisement
- Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some imaginary pjamas to unbutton.
- But who is the boy across the fence, wearing the striped pjamas?
- Nice part; it was called " The Girl In The Pink Pjamas " and I was the girl in the pink pjamas.
- Look, theyÃ¢ve decked him out in green pjamas; he looks serene No !
- There were many spinoff products from bed linen to toys to pjamas and clothes.Advertisement
- Striped pjamas & herringbone shirt are a small selection from the Austin Reed range which also includes italian stripe shirts & cufflinks.
- The walking skeletons with haunted eyes staring through the fences, in striped pjamas hanging from their bones.