Pirate-themed sentence example
- I ca n't do Cardiff, we 're hosting a pirate-themed rum cocktail party.
- A pirate-themed 4-D performance incorporates different special effects to bring the action directly to the audience, for example.
- Pirates Alarm Clock Radio - If you're looking for something with a little more bite, then you might enjoy this Disney pirate-themed alarm clock with a skull and sword theme.
- However, despite the palm trees and beautiful, tanned bodies, the "City by the Bay" boasts an impressive number of child-friendly venues to host a pirate-themed party or any other type of birthday party for that matter.
- Since he is located in San Diego, this particular pirate would make a great addition to your pirate-themed party without the added expense of hiring L.A. actors.Advertisement
- Consider these ideas for throwing your own pirate-themed party in San Diego without any actors or impersonators.
- Be sure to buy pirate-themed party favors for the children to find wherever X marks the spot.
- Pirate party games are must-have activities for your child's pirate-themed party.
- Finally, don't forget to have lots of pirate-themed snacks for guests to enjoy, like gold foil wrapped chocolates, goldfish crackers, red punch and more.