Pila sentence example
- There are eight gates, the more important being Porta Pila and Porta Romana towards the east, and the Porta Lanterna or Lighthouse Gate to the west.
- Leading from this piazza is the Via Venti Settembre, a broad, handsome street laid out since 1887, leading south-east to the Ponte Pila, the central bridge over the Bisagno.
- A similar road, the Via di Circonvallazione a Mare, was laid out in 18 93189S on the site of the outer ramparts, and skirts the seafront from the Piazza Cavour to the mouth of the Bisagno, thence ascending the right bank to the Ponte Pila.
- Most of Pila 's hotels are ski-in/ski-out, and some of them can be quite rustic, which appeals to many visitors.
- Most of Pila's hotels are ski-in/ski-out, and some of them can be quite rustic, which appeals to many visitors.Advertisement