Piemonte sentence example
- There he became convinced that it was only through the House of Savoy that Italy could be liberated, and he expounded his views in Cavour's paper Il Risorgimento, in La Frusta and Il Piemonte, of which latter he was at one time editor.
- Nigra was a sound classical scholar, and published translations of many Greek and Latin poems with valuable comments; he was also a poet and the author of several works of folk-lore and popular poetry, of which the most important is his Canti popolari del Piemonte.
- The Piemonte region of Italy was the home to the 2006 Winter Olympics, but it's not alone in offering prime winter conditions for skiing.
- The first thing I think of when I hear Piemonte is Barolo.
- What do everyday people in Piemonte drink then?Advertisement
- Andrea Faccio is Villa Giada's winemaker, located high in the Piemonte hills midway between Asti and Alba.