Piecy sentence example
- Smooth the ends for a sleek, polished look, or use a texturizing pomade to create lots of piecy texture that will give your hair an edgy feel.
- If you have choppy or razor cut layers you may want to create a piecy look.
- Flip the ends of your layers up with a large barreled curling iron for a flirty style, or use a texturizing product to create a piecy casual look.
- Finish with a styling cream with a little bit of hold to make the layers look piecy and to keep the style in tact all day.
- Her hair style, a "chic, piecy bob," is predicted to update more of the average Jane's head than any other 'do during the first quarter of next year.Advertisement
- The hair is a uniform length on each side and from front to back, though some piecy ends and short layers can be added for texture and variation.
- The hair falls in a "curtain" over the face and may be textured to provide a "piecy" look.
- Any style that embodies a piecy spiky look naturally falls into the punk hair category.
- Messy bobs are also a great casual look, with piecy layers adding texture and fun to the style without being too rigid.