Photo-realistic sentence example
- Photo-realistic rendering The process of rendering images so that they closely resemble a photograph.
- Understanding quantitatively the correlations between head movements and spoken text is important for synthesizing photo-realistic talking heads.
- I wouldn't go so far as to say that the imagery is photo-realistic, but it is certainly more believable than the cartoony appearance of popular games like Diner Dash and Bejeweled.
- While you won't be able to make a photo-realistic version of their real life counterparts, a little creativity can certainly lend itself to a wide range of Mii celebrities.
- Since its release on the original Sony PlayStation, Reel Fishing has provided the photo-realistic environments with the ability to fine-tune your tackle with hundreds of options.Advertisement
- Popular themes for Leo tattoos include variations on the position of the lion (e.g. standing, sitting, roaring, running), photo-realistic lions and stylized designs.
- They won't be photo-realistic, of course, but it means that you can have whatever kinds of characters you want in some of your favorite Nintendo games.