Philosophische sentence example
- Without consulting the author, Lessing published anonymously Mendelssohn's Philosophical Conversations (Philosophische Gespreiche) in 1755.
- The only writing of significance is the "Philosophische Untersuchungen.
- Two other works, containing accounts of the work of himself and his pupils, are Philosophische Studien (1883-1902) and Psychologische Studien (1905 foil.).
- Riehl, who in Der philosophische Kriti .cis- mus (1876, &c.) proposes the non-Kantian hypothesis that, though things in themselves are unknowable through reason alone, they are knowable by empirical intuition, and therefore also by empirical thought starting from intuition.
- Korner's interest in philosophy also induced Schiller to turn his attention to such studies, the first results of which he published in the Philosophische Briefe (1786).Advertisement
- Raeder, Plators philosophische Entwickelung (1905), gives an excellent conspectus of the views held and the grounds alleged.
- Here we need only mention the litaniae which are stated by Usener ("Alte Bittgange," in Zeller, Philosophische Aufsatze, p. 278 seq.) to have been first instituted by Pope Liberius (352-366).
- He further denies that Aristotle identified his First Philosophy with a " theology," holding the text of the Metaphysics to be out of order and 1 Philosophische Monatshefte (1888), Heft 1 and 2.