Peto sentence example
- Extending along the front of the town is the boulevard de la Republique, a fine road built by Sir Morton Peto on a series of arches, with a frontage of 3700 ft., and bordered on one side by handsome buildings, whilst a wide promenade overlooking the harbour runs along the other.
- The railways include the three lines of the United Railways of Yucatan (373 m.), and a line from Merida to Peto (145 m.).
- The capital is Merida, and its principal towns, inhabited almost exclusively by Indians and mestizos, are Valladolid, Acanceh, Tekax, Motul, Temax, Espita, Maxcanu, Hunucma, Tixkokob, Peto and Progreso, the port of Merida.
- Many people warned that Peto's previous work grossly underestimated the extent of the risk from asbestos.
- Many people warned that Peto 's previous work grossly underestimated the extent of the risk from asbestos.Advertisement