Petits sentence example
- The Roman priests are drawn from the seminaries, established by the church for the education of young men intending to join its ranks, and divided into lower and higher seminaries (grands et petits sminaires), the latter giving the same class of instruction as the tyces.
- In the same street, the rue des Petits Carmes, was the Hotel Culembourg in which the famous oath of the beggars was taken.
- He entered the order of the barefooted Augustinians on the 31st of March 1644, and it was in their monastery (called the Couvent des Petits Peres, near the church of Notre-Dame des Victoires) that he died, on the 17th of January 1694.
- The task was taken up and continued by two other friars of the Couvent des Petits Peres, Father Ange de Sainte-Rosalie (Francois Raffard, 16J51726), and Father Simplicien (Paul Lucas, 1683-1759), who published the first and second volumes of the third edition in 1726.
- At the age of twenty-five he published a treatise on the integral calculus, as a supplement to De l'Hopital's treatise, Des infiniment petits.Advertisement
- A union was effected between the two Frondes, that of the Petits Maitres and that of the parlements, and Mazarin was obliged to flee for safety to the electorate of Cologne (February 1651), whence he continued to govern the queen and the kingdom by means of secret letters.
- Charpentier's petits motets reveal the composer's penchant for the Italian style.
- Mix the frozen petits pois into the softened onions.
- Thanks to your help, Les petits pois will be able to send a clown for children in hospitals.
- The main areas of research include rinderpest, peste des petits ruminants, vesicular stomatitis, and HIV.Advertisement
- Export potential Airborne Peste des petits ruminants - an emerging plague?
- Es Petits Chanteurs features a wide variety of French holiday songs and other classics.