Performance-enhancing sentence example
- The Meridian DSP loudspeakers combine excellent acoustic and drive-unit technology, with multiple built-in power amps and unique performance-enhancing DSP and digital conversion systems.
- The only performance-enhancing drugs he might have taken were hot dogs and beer; but he also played against an opposition enfeebled by racism.
- Titanium buckles: These micro-adjustable buckles are lightweight and provide performance-enhancing stiffness.
- Woods completed treatment for sexual addiction in February 2010, only to come up against allegations for using performance-enhancing drugs.
- In 2007 the Australian Sports Commission issued a report on the "sexploitation" of athletics, stating that the volleyball uniforms were not chosen "...for any technological, practical or performance-enhancing reasons."Advertisement