Perfective sentence example
- It is from the verb " sever " but it is past, passive, and adjectival, i.e. a perfective passive participle.
- perfective aspect verb you can only form the past tense and the future tense.
- perfective aspect, e.g. They have landed.
- perfective rather than perfective verb forms.
- perfective passive participle.Advertisement
- perfective concord markers.
- perfective stems was somewhat more complex.
- God in nature as well as history is fulfilling a redemptive as well as perfective purpose, of which these miracles are appropriate signs.