Per-person sentence example
- But if each of ten people specialized on just one-tenth of the task, they could together make 48,000, an increase in per-person productivity from one pin a day to 4,800 pins per day.
- This per-person threshold actually exceeds the average income of three-quarters of the countries on the planet, including Mexico, Russia, and Brazil, and is about 20 percent higher than the average income of the entire planet.
- Specialty restaurants, as a rule, require a per-person surcharge and reservations are required.
- Most specialty restaurants require nominal per-person cover charges.
- Plan the getaway with several friends and share a room, therefore splitting the fare cost for a lower per-person rate.Advertisement
- This means you have to have a minimum of $20,000 in per-person bodily injury coverage, $50,000 in per-incident injury coverage and $25,000 in per-incident property damage coverage.