Pellegrino sentence example
- The Mamiani ministry having failed to achieve anything, Pius summoned Pellegrino Rossi, a learned lawyer who had long been exiled in France, to form a cabinet.
- After the assassination of Pellegrino Rossi (15th November 1848) he arranged the flight of Pius IX.
- Subsequently, towards the close of the 15th century, the refined court of Lodovico Sforza attracted such celebrated men as Bramante, the architect, Gauffino Franchino, the founder of one of the earliest musical academies, and Leonardo da Vinci, from whose school came Luini, Boltraffio, Gaudenzio Ferrari, Marco d'Oggiono, &c. Later, Pellegrino Tibaldi and Galeazzo Alessi of Genoa (the former a man of very wide activity) were the chief architects, and Leone Leoni of Arezzo the chief sculptor.
- Returning to Rome in September 1848, he refused to form a cabinet after the assassination of Pellegrino Rossi, and spent the next eight years in study and travel.
- The upper part is due to Pellegrino Tibaldi (1583).Advertisement
- A neolithic settlement and necropolis were discovered in 1897 at the foot of Monte Pellegrino, on the N.E.
- Later, in the First Punic War, Hamilcar Barca was encamped for three years on Hiercte or Pellegrino, but the Roman possession of the city was not disturbed.
- Monte Pellegrino Arenella quasanta Harbour Cast 1 ammare orta Felice lie themselves prove their date.
- On the other side, towards Pellegrino, is the new harbour of Palermo,.
- It also contains many villas of the wealthy inhabitants of Palermo, among the most beautiful of which is La Favorita, at the foot of Monte Pellegrino on the west, belonging to the Crown.Advertisement