Peil sentence example
- The level at which it is desired to keep the water in these ditches constitutes the unit of water measurement for the polder, and is called the polder's zomer peil (Z.P.) or summer water-level.
- Some polders also have a winter peil as a precaution against the increased fall of water in that season.
- The height of the boezem peil ranges beween 13 ft.
- The Rockanje Lake near Brielle is remarkable for the strong salty solution which covers even the growing reeds with a 1 The datum plane, or basis of the measurement of heights, is throughout Holland, and also in some of the border districts of Germany, the Amsterdamsch Peil (A.P.), or Amsterdam water-level, and represents the average high water-level of the Y at Amsterdam at the time when it was still open to the Zuider Zee.
- Ebags - Check out the men's wallet section to find men's organizer bags from Peil at deep discounts.Advertisement
- Luggageonline.com - This website offers the Peil's male organizer bag in either black or brown leather.
- M. Peil, the Rock Hall, as it is known locally, honors performers, producers, and songwriters from throughout the Rock and Roll era.