Pectoris sentence example
- But he was suddenly attacked by angina pectoris, and died on Sunday, the 12th of June 1842.
- Nitroglycerin is valuable as a preventive in cases of cardiac pain, such as angina pectoris, and it is also used in other conditions where it is desirable to reduce the arterial tension.
- It was when he was in the full tide of his popularity and success, and apparently in the full tide of his personal vigour also, that he was struck with angina pectoris.
- As an example may be taken the use of nitrite of amyl in angina pectoris.
- Nitrite of amyl has the power of dilating the arteries; it has consequently been employed with much success in lowering the blood pressure and removing the pain in angina pectoris.Advertisement
- That night he was stricken with an acute attack of angina pectoris, and on the following day he died.
- Late manifestations may include angina pectoris, myocardial ischemia, myocardial infarction, congestive heart failure and severe mitral regurgitation.
- The doctor says it is angina pectoris.