Peace-time sentence example
- In peace-time it is composed of weak cadres, on which falls the duty of guarding magazines and stores, and of carrying through musketry instruction and drill of the rank and file of the ikhtiat and the redif.
- The mustahfiz have no cadres in peace-time.
- Only the very narrow range of goods manufactured in peace-time found buyers, and these were used exclusively for the equipment of those going to the front.
- The physicians were therefore led to regard war neurotics in a similar light to the nervous subjects of peace-time.
- The remedy for this condition of affairs is sought in a most elaborate and artificial system, of transferring officers and men from one unit to another at stated intervals in peace-time, but this is no more than a palliative, and there are other difficulties of almost equal importance to be surmounted.Advertisement