Pddnos sentence example
- Children are diagnosed with PDDNOS if their symptoms do not fit any of the other four types and/or they do not have the degree of impairment of the other four types.
- Usually, children with PDDNOS do not exhibit symptoms until age three or four.
- Although autism is the most well-known of these disorders, PDDNOS is at least twice as common in children.
- Some evidence has shown that vitamin therapy with vitamin B6 and magnesium supplementation can help children with autism and PDDNOS.
- Anti-yeast therapy has also been proposed because children with autism and PDDNOS sometimes have higher yeast levels in their bodies.Advertisement