Pcts sentence example
- There will be fewer PCTs: probably no more than 150, broadly coterminous with Local Authorities.
- It will have maps showing PCTs countrywide with their status (site live, site going live etc.
- The first national Integrated Care Pathway (ICP) for oral nutrition support has recently been launched to help PCTs tackle malnutrition.
- But her department faces huge upheavals, with newly merged SHAs and PCTs Ã¢ and a worldwide search for a new health service boss.
- Three more PCTs have wards solely in the two most deprived quartiles.Advertisement
- Trent SHA contains three PCTs within the bottom quintile.
- Perhaps then, we need a radical rethink about what the role of PCTs should actually be?
- The data store will accept bulk upload of aggregated data items from PCTs at school year level.
- Table 1 lists the 20 PCTs with the highest tonsillectomy rates.